The world famous Sansabelt 'GRANT' referee pants are available for the first time in Australia!
These new and improved pants are loved by referees around the world for their durability, comfort and professional look. Designed with a traditional business-style side pocket, Sansabelt features Microfiber technology for a soft drape that feels good against the skin.
The exclusive Sansabelt 2.5" comfort elastic waistband (originally developed in 1957) smooths the midsection and helps keep your shirt neatly tucked in. It's sturdy enough to withstand sweat, pressure and twisting and undergo dozens of washes. The pants are also specially treated with SCOTCHGUARD to repel stains and are moisture wicking to absorb perspiration. Sansabelt pants stay drier and are more comfortable to wear as the game goes into the fourth quarter!
- Beltless design
- 100% Gabardine Poly twill
- Classic Sansabelt flat fronted fit with Front Lay Slash (side) pockets
- Original Sansabelt webbed inner waistband (no belt loops)
- SCOTCHGARD Protector moisture management control
- Tight stitching as found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced
- Two back pockets
- Extended tab, button closure
- Inner hook and eye and inside button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip fly
- Permanent press
- Machine washable
About SCOTCHGUARD Protector moisture management control:
Invisible finish bonded to each fiber of the fabric
- Wicks away moisture
- Helps most stains come out in the wash
- Fabric remains soft and breathable
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water. Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
- These pants fit true to normal business pant size (ie: 32 = 32)
- Pants come unhemmed and require tailoring to suit your length.