Thank you for visiting and shopping at Ref Warehouse Pty Ltd. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
An email confirmation is sent to your email address after placing your order. Please keep this email as proof of your purchase.
The order confirmation sent to your email address contains a link to download a tax invoice.
SHIPMENT PROCESSING TIMES
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are typically processed within 5 business days for all in stock items. We will contact you for some reason if there are any prolonged or unforeseen delays.
However, as our stock levels change daily some orders may ship within as few as 0 and some may take up to 14.
Domestic and International
Ref Warehouse Pty Ltd ships domestically as well as internationally. If you have a question about domestic or international deliveries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company does ship to both commercial and domestic addresses. Customers can have their products shipped to a P.O box.
SHIPMENT ADVICE and DELIVERY ESTIMATES
We endeavor to get your order to you as soon as possible. Any advised delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of actual shipment, rather than the date of order or shipment documentation. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact deliver time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
(a) Standard Shipping. All orders will be shipped by Australia standard e-parcel service or equivalent. The order will arrive within 1-14 days depending on Australia Post timeframes business days. Standard Shipping costs are advised at the time of checkout.
Note: Subject to placing your order before specific cut-off times.
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- Orders will be collated into a single shipment when all items are in stock or become in stock, unless otherwise communicated. This also applies to any orders that contain a 'pre-ordered' item, unless the customer specifically requests and pays for two-part shipping.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date: a) Transit Time: The amount of time it takes your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier, b) Delivery Processing: The amount of time it takes the carrier to process the delivery, c) Delivery Time: The amount of time it takes the carrier to physically deliver the order, d) Delivery Acceptance: The amount of time it may take for a customer to be available for delivery acceptance/collection
- We will not be responsible for wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
- As per Australia Post’s suggested security and risk management policy, upon delivery, the order must be signed for. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing the customer of how to collect the parcel. Parcels will be held at the delivery service for the maximum hold time. Should the customer not respond to the calling card then the parcel will be returned to Ref Warehouse unclaimed, further freight charges may apply and the original freight charges are non-refundable
- We encourage customers to advise us if they have a particularly urgent order that requires special processing. We reserve the right to request additional shipping costs for this service, before shipping commences.
Ref Warehouse Pty Ltd aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and prepared for shipment, you will receive a link to track your package. Tracking information will be issued once the shipping documentation has been generated. This does not necessarily mean the order has physically started moving through the transport network.
Domestic and International
All orders delivered within Australia automatically have tracking. International orders are sent with Australia Post. This service comes with tracking and your tracking number will be sent to you once it has been posted. If we are requested to make alternative shipping arrangements we cannot guarantee tracking and will not be responsible for the delivery of orders sent internationally.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department. Ref Warehouse Pty Ltd is not responsible for any possible customs and taxes applied to your order. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these chargers and we work very closely with our brokers and carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer. You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com. Ref Warehouse will not be liable for damaged packaging as a result of normal wear and tear in transit.
MISSING OR LOST PACKAGES
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a deliver exception. We’ve found that, more often that not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. Ref Warehouse Pty Ltd politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report missing or lost packages.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at email@example.com.