This new Sansabelt model is made from a lightweight 100% natural-stretch microfiber poly. The slim fit pants are trimmer (by 2 to 3 inches) in the seat and thighs than the normal Sansabelt cut, while still having a roomy leg fit for an athletic appearance.
For day-into-night comfort, Sansabelt has combined 100% natural stretch microfiber poly, while the design features flat front and popular western-cut (front) pockets for a slimming look.
The exclusive Sansabelt 2.5" comfort elastic waistband (originally developed in 1957) smooths the midsection and helps keep your shirt neatly tucked in. It's sturdy enough to withstand sweat, pressure and twisting and undergo dozens of washes. The pants are also specially treated with SCOTCHGUARD to repel stains and are moisture wicking to absorb perspiration. Sansabelt pants stay drier and are more comfortable to wear as the game goes into the fourth quarter!
- Beltless design
- Smaller in seat and thigh than classic fit with roomy, straight legs
- 100% Natural Stretch Microfiber Poly
- Classic Sansabelt flat fronted fit with Western Cut (front) pockets
- Original Sansabelt webbed inner waistband (no belt loops)
- SCOTCHGARD Protector moisture management control
- Tight stitching as found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced
- Two back pockets
- Extended tab, button closure
- Inner hook and eye and inside button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip fly
- Permanent press
- Machine washable
About SCOTCHGUARD Protector moisture management control:
Invisible finish bonded to each fiber of the fabric
- Wicks away moisture
- Helps most stains come out in the wash
- Fabric remains soft and breathable
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water. Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
- These pants fit true to normal business pant size (ie: 32 = 32)
- Pants come unhemmed and require tailoring to suit your length.