**New to Ref Warehouse**
These new and improved pants are loved by referees around the world for their durability, comfort and professional look. This Sansabelt model features Microfiber technology for a soft drape that feels good against the skin. The 100% natural stretch microfiber poly resembles a fine silk/wool in texture. Hands down, this is the dressiest Sansabelt fabric to date.
The exclusive Sansabelt 2.5" comfort elastic waistband (originally developed in 1957) smooths the midsection and helps keep your shirt neatly tucked in. It's sturdy enough to withstand sweat, pressure and twisting and undergo dozens of washes. The pants are also specially treated with SCOTCHGUARD to repel stains and are moisture wicking to absorb perspiration. Sansabelt pants stay drier and are more comfortable to wear as the game goes into the fourth quarter!
- Beltless design
- 100% natural stretch microfiber poly
- Classic Sansabelt flat fronted fit with Western Cut (front) pockets
- Original Sansabelt webbed inner waistband (no belt loops)
- SCOTCHGARD Protector moisture management control
- Tight stitching as found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced
- Two back pockets
- Extended tab, button closure
- Inner hook and eye and inside button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip fly
- Permanent press
- Machine washable
About SCOTCHGUARD Protector moisture management control:
Invisible finish bonded to each fiber of the fabric
- Wicks away moisture
- Helps most stains come out in the wash
- Fabric remains soft and breathable
Machine wash or handwash in lukewarm water. Hang to dry or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Cool iron, if needed.
- These pants fit true to normal business pant size (ie: 32 = 32)
- Pants come unhemmed and require tailoring to suit your length.