The legendary 58.5 big Thunderer on a cushioned fingergrip. The best netball and Australian Rules football whistle in the world. Easier to blow, more consistent sound, and faster to react. Toughest build quality and perfection of finish, this model delivers the professional sound and professional look.
Now available in five stunning finishes, with the Rose Gold, Gold Plated and Polished Brass models presented in a beautiful fully lined display box. Perfect for presentations and whistle engraving.
As used by AFL umpires.
- Made in UK - 130 years of whistle making experience
- Includes two durable rubber finger cushions and mouthpiece
- Tapered mouthpiece design
- Natural cork ball helps the whistle emit a highly audible trill to get the attention of players or spectators
- Waterproof speed pea which doesn't lose intensity when growing wet with saliva
- Unbeatable in strong winds and easily heard because of fluctuating frequencies
- Adjustable fingergrip, originally developed by Acme, is the authentic design